On Tuesday I had an Inner Sound therapy session with Mila, to tune me up for the week of festivities.
On Wednesday noon I went to a talk by Rabbi Zalman Schachter-Shalomi at Naropa.
On Wednesday night John & Julie took me to dinner which ended up being a surprise dinner party with John & Julie and Art & Aubrey and Peter & Stephanie!

On Thursday afternoon I went on a hike with Julie and Frances from Chautauqua to the Flatirons.
On Thursday night I went to a salsa dance class at the Avalon.
On Friday morning I took Upright Bass to Bob Ross, a luthier, for a checkup.
Later on Friday Sharon treated me to a peruvian lunch in Longmont. Which needed to be complemented with a chocolate mousse cake.
On Friday night I had friends over for potluck and music. Mariah, Doug, David, Elena, also John & Julie for a bit.
And I got a chocolate cake, remotely arranged by Lisa & Loriliai from California!
On Saturday morning I milked goats at Frog Belly Farm with Ashley & Heather.
On Saturday afternoon I helped Andy at his new store, Alley’s Food Bowl.
I also dedicated a lot of time to calling and texting and emailing and skyping to a place far far away ♥
Judging from this year, birthdays get better with time :)
Much Love, Uncle O.










